Utility Bill Payment
Tourism Development Bank (TDBL) now started utility bill payment solution from our all branch networks for following services:
- E-Sewa Account Recharge.
- NT Landline Telephone Bill Payment.
- NT ADSL Account Recharge Payment.
- NCell PostPaid Mobile Bill Payment.
E-Sewa Account Recharge:
Customer can take numerous benefints of online shopping via eSewa.(online payment gateway). TDBL customer can make predefined fund transfer to the esewa account through TDBL ebanking.
Nepal Telecom Landline and ADSL Bill Payments:
Customer can pay their NT landline, mobile bill payment and ADSL account recharge payment by following ways:
A. How to know your payment bill amount?
- You can know your monthly & total payment bill amount of landline telephone by dialing on Nepal Telecom Bill Inquiry System 1606.
- Follow the instruction as given in 1606. Details are available on Nepal Telecom website also.
B. How can you pay your Nepal Telcom bill from our bank?
You can pay your Nepal Telecom's landline and mobile bill amount and recharge ADSL account from any branches and counters of our bank. You can find our Branch details on our website.
You can pay these bill amount by choosing your suitable option from given methods.
1. Direct cash payment:
- Come to our branch's counter.
- Contact our customer service department if help needed.
- Request bank staff for deposit voucher for the payment of your Nepal Telecom service bill payment.
- Fill the voucher properly with your Telephone No/Mobile No/ADSL Id to insure your correct payment.
- To know your payment confirmation by Nepal Telecom, Fill your mobile no. in Alert Message No. on voucher.
- Submit voucher to bank staffs to our cash counters, and take receipt of your payment.
- Once the payment is successfully done in the NT system, you will be notified by a SMS from NT to the mobile number you have entered in the Bank payment voucher.
This option allows you to debit your account with mentioned amount for your NT utility bill payment.
Please enter the mobile number to receive the SMS notification that the payment has been done successfully in the NT system.
Ebanking services for ADSL account recharge payment shall be launched soon for the ADSL customers.
3. Payment Using TDBL Mobile Banking:
Customer those who have registered with TDBL Mobile banking can take benefit of utility bill payment facility directly by using his/her mobile device. Registered mobile banking customers can pay such bill amount by using application based system on mobile or by using predefined sms syntax format. The syntax format can be download by clicking here.
4. Payment through standing instruction:
You can request bank by filling a form for the standing predefined instruction for the payment of landline and postpaid bill payment and ADSL account recharge payment. According to this service, your account will be debited for the payment of these services on defined date schedules. For your successful payment confirmation, you will receive SMS notification from Nepal Telecom.
5. By using ATM (Debit) card:
C. How can I get my payment receipt from NT?
For official payment receipt of NT, the bank shall provide it upon customer request after 7 days of requested date.
Reference : http://www.ntc.net.np/notices/paymentThruBank.php
NCell PostPaid Mobile Bill Payment:
Ncell postpaid (Ncell pro) customer can also make his/her/their payments through all branches of TDBL.
Customer can pay thier bill directly payment through bank's counters, or from ebanking.
Reference also availabe at Ncell website at http://ncell.com.np/Mobile/Pro/How-to-pay-my-bills.aspx
If you have any queries or problem regarding this services, please feel free to contact on following contact details.
For Support, Services and For Detail:
For Support: Tourism Development Bank, IT Department,
Contact no : 01-4485480 ext. 205, 206
For Service Detail: Tourism Development Bank, Customer Service department,
Contact no : 01-01-4485480
Our Products and Services
TDBL VISA Debit Card
TDBL Locker Service
TDBL VISA Travel Card